Posted on Oct 02, 2007 | Comments 0
Most of the mothers buy videos and baby music CDs for babies.
Apart from the human voice, baby music is the original interactive medium and is most beneficial learning resource for newborns, infants and babies today.
Millions of babies in more than 80 countries have benefited from the music.
There are some premises that classical music can make your baby smarter or intelligent and exposure to baby music is part of what you do to introduce your baby to all sights and sounds of their world.
Only play the high quality baby music that is age appropriate and effective. It is the best to give a baby proper start in life.
Benefits of listening to baby music:
- Baby music can definitely helps to calm your baby and put your baby in a restful state at bedtime or naptime.
- Listening to baby music has the power to increase the thinking ability by stimulating electrical responses in the brain, promoting creativity, increasing receptivity to learning by inducing a relaxed state and capitalizing on instinctive body rhythms which stimulate conceptual ability.
- There is some good collection of music such as Mozart or Bach for bedtime. It has been discovered that listening to Mozart music can helps to develop speech, improve motor skills and helps for memory development. Enya music can be very soothing. Georgia Kellyâ€™s harp music is also relaxing and peaceful.
- Religious and soft gospel music is also good choice that helps your baby to go to sleep.
- Listening to music gives relaxation to not only to babies, but also for soothing the entire family.
- Baby music affects the children in many ways. These include increased self esteem and confidence, increased mutually rewarding interactions, learning new ways of managing cognitive and behavior skills, an improvement in the children’s social skills, learning about supporting speech and language and singing songs and playing the musical games at home that they learn in the sessions.
- It promotes the development of reading skills. Nurtures the imagination. By listening to music babies stop crying.
After your baby awakens, you can stimulate your babyâ€™s sense by playing nursery rhymes or music from kidsâ€™ movies. By listening to minimalist Phillip Glassâ€™s baby music, your baby will respond and as they get older, they will dance with it.
White noises in the form a fan or from sound machines that creates the sound of an ocean or sound from rain fall can be restful as well and these noises can block out the noises from the home.
You donâ€™t need to create an artificially silent environment for the baby. If you do like that, it can make it harder for your baby to get to sleep when the homeâ€™s rhythms and noises get back to normal.
The baby music helps both of you to get to sleep and also helps to soothe your own nerves. It provides a wonderful time of bonding and restfulness for you and your baby together.
Posted in: Baby Sleep