Posted on Feb 05, 2014 | Comments 0
New born baby essentials checklist is the list of essentials required to be taken for the new born baby. It is necessary to keep everything handy before the arrival of the new baby. The basic requirements for the baby should be kept in mind and purchased.
Ensure that all the baby needs are there before the baby arrives. The primary things like diapers changing pads, wipes, buds, milk bottles, cotton etc, which are very essential for new born babies should be purchased before only.
Details of the Newborn Baby Essentials Checklist
- Bottles/ bottle brush/teats ( only needed that if child is not breastfeeding )
- Baby mattress/ blankets
- Plenty of bibs
- Plenty of towels/ flannels/muslin squares ( for bathing and dribbles )
- Changing mat
- Changing baby dress
- Sleep suits,/long sleeve suits
- Pair of socks
- Pair of booties
- Knit caps
- Sweaters/ cardigans
- Loads of cotton wool pads
- Loads of kitchen rolls
- Snow suit / shawl
- Breast pads for moms
- Soft brush
- Baby bath Soaps
- Things which are more handy
- Nappy wrapper
- Baby box to place baby’s requirements
- Baby bag to keep the baby’s clothing
- Baby lotion
- Baby wipes
- Steam sterilizer for bottles
- Nappy wrapper
- Changing bags
- Small thermos to hold hot water to wipe the new born
- Keep a note pad to monitor the new born babies activities
Some Other Things to Remember
The planning should be done well in advance to purchase the above essential items, in order to be hassle free before the baby arrives or you will end up missing some of the items. Moms need to be very careful about the baby feedings. The moms should feed the baby at timely intervals or as advised by the doctors. They need to be close to the baby most of the time.
The mom should be very particular in changing the new born baby’s nappies. See whether the baby has developed any rashes due to the diaper or the nappy. Sometimes the doctors prescribe drops for the new born baby, which has to be given regularly and at timely intervals. Keep on monitoring the baby’s activities and note them on the pad.
So just consider the above given points and have fun time with your baby.
Posted in: Newborn