Posted on Oct 27, 2011 | Comments 0
Preschool toys are pretty essential for the overall growth and maturity of your child. While they allow infants to have fun, they also instill certain qualities that inspire them as a person developing their various creative and innovative skills necessary for learning and strengthening their mental and physical power. A parent must take great care and invest considerable amount of time and thought when they buy preschool educational toys.
Preschool toys help a child to pick up the important skills necessary for overall personality enhancement and are useful in improving their learning potential. Preschool educational toys engage kids’ senses in directions required to teach difference of shapes, sounds and colors, which are the first learning steps towards a child’s academic life. The toys noticeably enhance a child’s motor skills.
A child also learns to build different strategies in problem solving. Preschool educational toys also improve skills to recognize texture, and creative and imaginative ideas. Preschoolers involved in such fun play with the preschool educational toys also develop a strong bond with their parents.
Which of the Preschool Toys are good for Your Child?
Parents can visit any of the prestigious preschools in their neighborhood to have an idea of the kind of toys that are frequently used. Here, the preschool educational toys are part of the instructive curriculum and picked with extreme care and research.
Furthermore, there is information available online about educational toys for different age groups of kids. One can go through the product descriptions as well as the pictures to get an appropriate idea. One must always keep in mind that a child’s necessities and their goals for different age group are varied.
There are hundreds of preschool toys used for different reasons and available under different brand names. The 20 most popular of them are:
1. Etch Sketch (The Classic)
2. Farm Lincoln Logs from K’NEX Frontier
3. Set of Ultimate Building from LEGO of 405 pieces
4. Game System for learning – The Leap Frog Leapster2
5. Abacus of ten rows (It is a type of Learning Resources)
6. The Smart e-Bear
7. An Experiment Kit going green – The Magic School Bus
8. A Mat Zoo Set (Large) Crayola Crayon Town
9. For Beginning Readers the Set 1 Bob Books
10. The Moon within My Room
11. 12-Inch Globe which is inflatable (Learning Resources)
12. The Classic Game of Blokus
13. Playing Cards for Children
14. Lowercase Jumbo Letters which are magnetic
15. Basketball Set of Easy Score from Little Tikes
16. Eco-Friendly Wonder world called Work Bench N’ Box
17. Dalmatian Vet Kit
18. Jumbo Dinosaurs (Learning Resources)
19. Wooden Lacing Beads found in box (27-Piece) from Melissa & Doug Deluxe
20. 2010 Highlights Hidden Pictures
Preschool toys are designed to focus on three aspects of development of the child: the physical health, mental growth and community development. Toys that are fun and educational can keep your kids occupied for hours. Simultaneously, there are lots to learn from such toys. They learn how to read time, and about story telling and role playing.
Counting, memory and different skills are employed when your kids learn puzzles and memory games. Dress up doll and your animals might at the first seem very common and natural. However, these games can prove instrumental in helping your kids imbibe social skills.
Posted in: Preschooler